Another edition of All Used Up!, which is mostly skincare this time. Along with Monthly Favorites, these are one of my favorite posts! I love finding out what people actually used up and whether they would repurchase that product again. I’m so nosy!
1. Philosophy Take A Deep Breath Moisturizer— I think this was an OK moisturizer– I did like how it has hyaluronic acid and lactic acid.
Will I repurchase it?- This was a sample…so I would definitely use it again but I don’t think I would go out and buy it.
2. Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Antibacteria Toner — I got this as part of “discovery kit” to try out a few different Michael Todd products. It’s an anti-bacteria & anti-inflammation toner suitable for all skin-types which aids in the treatment and prevention of acne.
Will I repurchase it?- Yes, I would definitely consider buying the full size bottle. I think it does exactly what it says.
3. Neutrogena Naturals Acne Spot Treatment— I was really intrigued by the Neutrogena Naturals line and decided to give this a try. I love that it has no nasties, but I found with only 1% Salicylic Acid, it wasn’t strong enough for my skin. I think it’s worth trying out if you have more sensitive skin and it smells nice for an acne cream.
Will I repurchase it?– No, it didn’t work well for me (I used up the whole darn thing trying to make it!).
4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater— I did a full review on this, if you’re interested you can check it out here.
Will I repurchase it?- Yes, I’ve already done so!
5. Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion — This is a toner that is also disinfecting, removes pore clogging residue and helps to minimize breakouts. This is gentler than the Michael Todd one and is suitable for combination/oily skin-types. I used this day and night and this bottle lasted me for about 5 months and only costs $15!
Will I repurchase it?- Yes, but I have a ton of other toners to go through first.
6. Philosophy Purity Face Wipes— I did a full review on this, if you’re interested you can check it out here.
Will I repurchase it?- Only if I’m buying the Purity combo-pack again.
7. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Mascara — I’m not sure if that’s the name because it’s rubbed off the packaging, but I think that’s what it was called. Victoria’s Secret always has offers running where if you spend a certain amount of $ you get a free gift or further discount. This was something I added on to my purchase to achieve a certain total for said extras/discounts.
Will I repurchase it?- Yes I would, I actually really liked it!! I don’t think they make it anymore, though.
Have you tried any of these products?