Can you believe it’s almost February? What the heck?! To be honest, I’m actually thankful time is flashing by too fast (for once) because I cannot wait to visit the States in early March! It’s going to be absolutely fantastic, but more on that in a different post. For now, it’s on to my January Favorites!
1. Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette – Yes it really is wonderfully fantastic and I absolutely love it. You can see it in action here.
2. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist – This is one of those items that was on my wishlist forever but was slightly too expensive ($16) to justify buying for myself. So I put it on my Christmas List and I couldn’t be happier that I did. I love the color, smell and consistency. Its just all around incredible and super easy to apply!
3. Beauty Protector: Protect & Detangle Spray – I got this in the December Birchbox and it was exactly what I needed. It has made combing my wet hair unbelievably easy and it also protects without weighing it down!
4. Origins Make A Difference Plus + Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion – This cute little guy came as part of the Origins Merry Moisturizers Kit which I got for Christmas from my amazing friend Leah. Now it’s no secret how much I love the Make A Difference Plus + line, but I still didn’t expect to love this as much as I do. It just does such an amazing job of hydrating and calming my skin… plus it has the same amazing scent that I seriously cannot get enough of. Thanks again, Leah!!! 🙂
5. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers – I know what you’re thinking, “Eyelash curlers are eyelash curlers, how can these really be so much better than the ones I already have?” I thought exactly the same thing, but then I got these for Christmas and let me tell you, they are. They really are as insanely good as they’re hyped up to be.
Have you tried any of these?