Even though it feels like February just started, I don’t even care it’s nearly over! It really was a nice month and all, but I’ve just been so excited for our upcoming trip to the States that it’s been hard for me to focus on much else. However, I did still find time to try out new products and a fair few of them made it into my favorites!
1. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque – Super creamy, bendable, and does exactly what it says. I use this under my eyes to cancel out my dark circles. Sometimes I will just use this and set it, or I’ll put a concealer over it for more coverage. It really just depends on how well I slept the night before, but it works well both ways.
2. Clinique All About Shadow Quad from the Party Favours Holiday Set – No, you can’t get a hold of this quad anymore, but 3 of the 4 shades can be found in Clinique’s permanent collection , and you can also find a similar set here. It’s really great quality and I’ve been loving using everything except the bright “Raspberry Beret.” It’s lovely, it’s just not a color I would wear…but the others are wonderful. You can see how I’ve been wearing it here.
3. NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil – Did you know that Omega Fatty Acids are good for you? They’re also really beneficial for your skin, which is why you can find skincare products including them now. I got this as a sample with an order from Sephora. I’ve almost used it all up and I couldn’t be more pleased! It makes my skin soft, clearer and gives a wonderful glow.
4. Origins Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment – I’m slowly making my way through the whole Make A Difference Line, and while the Make A Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment is my favorite, I still really love all the other products. I can’t get enough of the scent and the hand cream is light and absorbs quickly so it doesn’t leave your hands greasy. LOVE.
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya – Now I got this about mid-month, but I absolutely love it! The Revlon Lip Butters are great– moisturizing, easy to wear, with a nice color payoff. Juicy Papaya is a wonderful peachy coral that will be perfect for Spring/Summer. Though I find that this is more sheer than my other Revlon Lip Butters, the color is so beautiful, that it’s not a deal breaker for me.
6. Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black – This is actually my first time trying this mascara– I know, I’m a little late on this one. I love Benefit They’re Real, but for some reason it smudges on me. This one gives almost the same (if not the same) results and doesn’t smudge one bit.
7. Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System – This is my new obsession. I am in love with the results I’ve gotten thus far from this duo. You can find my full review here.
Have you tried any of these? What are your recent favorites?
P.s. Happy Birthday to my lovely friend Leah!! x