I think sometimes the drugstore gets a bad rap, but there are definitely a fair few gems hidden in the endless aisles. So I’ve decided to share 5 of my Drugstore Must Haves with you today!
1. Revlon Lip Butters $7.99 – This is of course not news to you if you follow any beauty blogs or watch any beauty videos on YouTube, but I decided to include them anyway because they really are as great as everyone says. My favorite is Juicy Papaya, which I only picked up last month, but the color is so gorgeous and perfect for Spring/Summer. Try these if you want nice color that glides on, wears evenly and moisturizes your lips too!
2. Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation $9.99 – This foundation is great because it looks really natural and most importantly doesn’t break me out. It’s a light coverage, so if medium to heavy coverage is your thing, you can check out the Revlon Color Stay Foundation instead.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder $4.99 – What can I say about this other than it does the job and it does it well? I recently bought the Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine Powder and tested it against my tried and true Rimmel Stay Matte transparent powder and they performed exactly the same. That’s a $5 powder versus a $30 powder… save yourself $25 and pick up this little gem.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow $6.99 – My favorite is Bad To the Bronze, it just couldn’t be easier to blend out with my fingers and be on your way. It’s perfect for everyday, if you’re in a hurry, or to use as a base. Any way you want to wear it, it works and it looks damn good too!
5. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow $7.99 – I dedicated a whole post to how much I love these, which you can find here if you’re interested. Suffice it to say that these are beautiful and absolutely a dream to apply.
Have you tried any of these? What are your Drugstore Must Haves?