We just arrived back to the Dominican Republic on Saturday, after a crazy-busy 3 week stay in the States. Even though we felt very rushed and stressed, with all we had to do and trying to see everyone we wanted to see, it was still really fantastic to see all our friends and spend time with our families. Oh and of course I was able to squeeze in time to go on a fair few shopping trips. I didn’t get to test out everything I picked up, but almost all my favorites this past month were new and I found myself reaching for them almost every single day.
1. REN Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream – I couldn’t be more pleased with this wonderful addition to my skincare routine. It really works well to make my skin feel calm and replenished while reducing breakouts. You can expect to see a full review coming up on this soon!
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I had been wanting to buy this for ages, but have been waiting until I could color match it in person. This one was definitely well worth the wait! It’s super pigmented and hydrating– it might be the best concealer I own. Big statement, I know…but I’m pretty sure it is!
3. L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara – The original formula was one of my all-time favorite mascaras…until I tried this one. Seriously, it works so well I can totally get away without using an eyelash curler. I still curl my lashes, but it’s good to know I don’t have to 😛
4. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion – I picked up a few new blushes while in the States, but honestly I haven’t tried any of them yet because I just keep reaching for this one. It’s absolutely beautiful and definitely a contender in my top 5 blush lineup. If you want all the details, you can find my full review here.
5. Nest Midnight Fleur Rollerball – I know this is a bit of an odd choice seeing as we’re moving into Spring/Summer and this is definitely a colder weather scent, but I don’t even care. It’s a beautiful rich and sultry scent… I just love it so much.
6. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therepy – Another product I used every day last month and thank goodness I had it because my lips were a hot-mess. They did not adjust well transitioning from the hot-humid Dominican Republic to the cold-dry Northeastern Pennsylvania. It’s definitely one to check out if you have chapped lips or are in need of some heavy-duty moisture.
7. MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow – This is one of my favorite eyeshadows ever. Mine is looking a little worse for wear, but it’s just the most beautiful shade and super wearable. I wore it a lot this past month when I had a total of 5 minutes to do my makeup before we had to rush out the door.
Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving lately?