This haul is one of many from when I was visiting the States and I may have gone a teeny bit crazy. When I’m shopping online, like I usually have to here in the Dominican Republic, it’s A LOT easier to say “oh I don’t really need this or that.” When I’m seeing it in person however, it’s sooo much harder to leave it behind. So here are the 10 things I just couldn’t leave behind.
1. NEST Midnight Fleur Rollerball – This is a nice rich and sultry scent that I just couldn’t pass up when I smelled it in person. It’s absolutely beautiful and I’ll definitely get a lot of use out of it come Fall/Winter.
2. BEAUTYBLENDER Solid Sponge Cleanser – I wanted to pick this up, not only to clean my beauty sponges really well, but I also wanted to see how well it works as a regular brush cleaner.
3. TARTE BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen in Light – I tried this on the back of my hand in the store, and I was amazed at how silky it feels. I picked up the small travel size tube for $10 to give it a proper test before plunking down $30 for the full size.
4. SMASHBOX Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer – I have always wanted to try out one of these primers, and when they’re only $10 for the travel size at the checkout, it was hard to pass this up. I chose the green one to help reduce the redness from some of the hyper-pigmentation I have left over from old breakouts.
5. LAURA MERCIER Foundation Primer Radiance Bronze – This one I picked up as a 100 point perk. I really really liked the original radiance primer, so I’m really excited to see how this one is– I think it will be perfect for summer.
6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla – If you haven’t heard about the hype surrounding this concealer, you must seriously be living under a rock! Just kidding, but I really wanted to try this out because it was so highly talked about among the beauty blogger community. After giving it a try, I can definitely confirm it is well worth all the hype it gets.
7. URBAN DECAY Revolution Lipstick in Streak – This one has been on my list for ages, but I waited to buy this one because I wanted to swatch it in person and make sure I would actually wear it before making the purchase. I swatched it, fell in love, and here we are.
8. STILA Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Sepia – Unlike most of the items in this haul, I did not have this one on my list going in. I was just moseying around Sephora, as you do, and I got drawn into these mainly because of the ginormous vibrant color selection they have. I ended up going with a quite subdued one, but I may actually pick up one of their brighter offerings to wear this summer.
9. TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed – I’ve heard amazing things about these amazonian clay blushes and decided to pick up this one because it’s simple enough you can wear it with any look. I didn’t have any other blush that fit that bill in my collection, so I was happy to find this shade.
10. TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy – This item had been in and out of my Sephora.com shopping cart for almost a year now, but again I was waiting to see it in person before I made the purchase. It’s just the most beautiful coral color and I’m quite obsessed with coral at the moment– plus this is another perfect one for spring/summer.
Have you tried any of these? Do you find it hard to walk out of Sephora empty-handed?