The beauty industry is a tricky thing. We are bombarded with tons of product releases, advertising, and marketing campaigns on a daily or hourly basis, that makes it incredibly hard to figure out what really works OR what just has an excellent marketing campaign? Factor in all the hype from the online beauty community and it’s enough to leave anyone a little dazed and confused about what to buy. Today it’s all about the products I have purchased time and time again that absolutely work and are worthy of you to part with your pennies for. Here they are, the 5 Products Worth Repurchasing!
1. L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Profector Serum – This is my third bottle of this stuff, and I’m sure it won’t be my last. This baby works to even out texture, reduce pore size, and it even helps reduce hyper-pigmentation. You can find my full review here if you’re interested.
2. Clinique Take Off the Day Cleansing Balm – Clinique is a brand I can trust because they do no-nonsense skincare that generally works. I love the TTDO Cleansing Balm because it does exactly what is says and it does it beautifully. It’s a step in my skincare routine that I just couldn’t live without now. I use this to take off my makeup and as my first cleanse. If you have sensitive skin or are just looking for a simple cleansing balm that works, I can’t recommend this highly enough.
3. Benefit Gimme Brow – Seriously the only brow product I’ve been using since I first purchased it. Super easy to use and looks super natural. If you want all the details, including before and after brow pics, you can find my full review here.
4. NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base – Oh how I love this stuff. This is my second tube, my first one lasted 6 or 7 months of pretty consistent daily use. It simply works and it works well, keeping my eyeshadow from budging, smudging, or creasing all day long. I have oily eye-lids and this has just been an absolute holy-grail product for me. Check out my full review here.
5. The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel – I have been coming back to this shower gel for years. The scent is so beautifully fresh and energizing, it’s the most-perfect thing for a morning shower. I love using it so much, I pick up the ginormous bottle of it anytime I can. Unfortunately, TBS won’t ship to a freight-forwarding company (which is what we use to get things here in the DR), so I need to make this last quite a while.
Have you tried any of these? What product do you keep repurchasing?