I absolutely love Ulta- who doesn’t? It’s the perfect mix of drugstore and high-end products that makes it such an incredible place that you can get lost in for hours (just me?). I love perusing Ulta.com, but I get downright giddy when I’m able to go there in person and swatch to my hearts content. So while on our trip to the States, I made sure to make a stop or two in Ulta and picked up a few bits I had been wanting to try. So here it is, the last few things I bought in the States, my Us Ulta Haul!
1. L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Profector Pore Vanisher – My love for the serum in this line is no secret, so when they came out with this, I knew I needed to try it. People have been comparing this to the Benefit POREfessional primer, so I’m super excited to see how this stacks up.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt – I love my color tattoo in Bad To the Bronze, so I thought I’d pick up this black one to use as a base when doing darker more dramatic eyes.
3. NYX Butter Lipstick in Lollies – This is a relatively new release from NYX– since they’re so affordable and since the brand gets amazing reviews overall, I thought I’d give this a try and see how I like it. It seems like NYX is always on some kind of sale at Ulta, and the aisle was an absolute madhouse. I just grabbed the first color that appealed to me and got out of there.
4. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee – Same goes for this one. This is one of the most-talked about NYX products, so there was absolutely no question in my mind, I had to buy one and see what all the fuss is about.
5. L’Oreal Magic Decrease Eyelid Primer – I love love love the NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, but thought I would give this a try to see how it stacks up. I don’t mind paying a more for something that works, but I’d love to find something that performs the same with a more affordable price tag.
6. Lorac Pro Palette – Let’s be honest, I don’t need another palette…but when I saw this one and swatched it, there was no going back. The colors are absolutely stunning and super wearable. I love that this has an equal mix of matte and shimmer shades, which are super pigmented and smooth. Wow, just wow.
7. L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Highlighter in Light – I heard really good things about this highlighter, and since I don’t have any other item quite like it, I decided to buy it and try it out. So far I’m loving it!
8. Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lipgloss in Almond Crush – Another new gloss that’s getting great reviews. I only picked up this one color, but I think I’m going to pick up a few more. It’s only $3.50 at Ulta right now, so I hope that doesn’t mean they’re discontinuing it already.
Have you tried any of these?