I honestly can’t tell you how much I love monthly-favorites-time. There’s something about seeing what my favorite bloggers/YouTubers have been using and loving all month that has me hooked. That and the fact that I’m a little too nosey, means I just can’t seem to enough. If you’re nosey like me and want to find out what I’ve been loving in April and why, then keep reading to find out my latest favs!
1. Lush Tea Tree Water – I am really happy I picked this up while I was in NYC. I can’t tell you how great tea tree oil is and how incredible it is if you have blemish-prone skin. It has been such a welcome pleasure in my skincare routine, I don’t think it’s a step I will ever be able to go without again. I know that sounds a bit dramatic, but I really have been enjoying it. Plus I love that it’s helping to clear up any breakouts I might have, while helping to prevent new ones.
2. Maybelline Color Elixir in Breathtaking Apricot – These are a new hybrid lip product that feel so amazing on my lips, I’ve hardly used anything else all month! I think I’ll do a review on these soon, so keep an eye out for that. I love them so much, I think they definitely deserve their own post!
3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Paint in Rich Russet – This has been perfect for when I want a quick bronzed eye that will last all day. I just swipe this on, blend it out and once it sets, it doesn’t budge. I do use an eye-lid primer, I have to with everything, so I can’t speak to how well it hangs around if you don’t.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Tipsy – I wanted to buy this blush for so long, now that I have it in my life, I wish I got it sooner! I lllooooovvveee the coral color, the blush really does hang around all day long, and it’s blends in so seamlessly it’s unbelievable. I think I’ve found my new favorite spring/summer blush!!!
5. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment in Light – Tarte says this little tube works as a primer, moisturizer, light foundation, anti-aging treatment and sunscreen. So it’s a makeup/skincare hybrid which totally appeals to me and is why I wanted to test it out in the first place. That and because it felt amazing when I tried it out on the back of my hand! It’s too early to tell if this does everything it claims to do, but it goes on smoothly, gives a nice light coverage and has SPF 30. I’ve been using it non-stop since I got it and just might have to cave and buy the full-size bottle when this runs out.
6. The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter – I have a confession to make: I used to be pretty terrible at moisturizing. Awful, I know– but I’ve been really good and have been moisturizing day and night now…and I actually really like it. This is the only thing I’ve been reaching for to help keep my skin super moisturized. I love body butters and I love coconut, so it’s a win-win. They are super hydrating and just so lush to use!
Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving lately?