How great is Spring? Flowers blooming, sun shining, and bright colors popping up everywhere…including on our lips! Today I have my top 5 Spring Lip Picks that each combine beautiful Spring-worthy colors AND awesome formulas all in one handy little tube.
1. Maybelline Color Sensation High Shine Lipgloss in Almond Crush – A sheeny peachy-pink gives just the right amount of pigment and shine without being gloopy. I am officially a gloss convert and have ordered two more shades. Expect a full post and swatches to come soon. In the meantime, you can see this one on my lips here.
2. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee – I’m a little late to the party on these, but I can see why people love them so much. They’re buttery smooth, not sticky and are all around amazing. Creme Brulee is the only shade I picked up, but it’s my favorite nudey-pink gloss I own and I need to order more shades STAT. Seriously, if you haven’t tried these, you’re missing out.
3. Maybelline Color Elixer in Breathtaking Apricot – A hybrid lip product that combines a lipstick, lip balm, and lip gloss all into one. This formula feels and looks amazing on my lips. A full review is in the works and will be posted next week.
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya – We all know how wonderful the Revlon Lip Butters are…moisturizing and buttery smooth, they’re super easy to swipe on and go. Well, Juicy Papaya is my new favorite shade and it’s the most perfect color for Spring and Summer. I love it, I love it, I love it!
5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Streak – A gorgeous pinky coral that is creamy, pigmented, and opaque which means it hangs around for hours. I’ve started to dip my toes in the pool of bright and bold lipstick and I can definitely say this one is perfect. Not too bold, but bold enough and definitely a keeper.
Have you tried any of these? What’s your go-to lip pick for Spring?