Another month is gone and it’s one of my favorite times: Monthly Favorites Time! This month I’ve only got a few things, but they’re all great and definitely worthy of the title. Here’s what I’ve been loving this month:
1. Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette – I rediscovered this last month and I can’t believe I let this get pushed to the back of my collection. It’s really wonderful and I’ve been using it everyday. Expect a post showing how I’ve been using it coming up soon. Oh and please ignore the packaging– I haven’t been chewing on it, I think it’s a reaction to the high-humidity here!
2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock – These are a raved about product and for good reason– they have a nice tint of color and are super moisturizing for under $5. I’ve been using this most days for a nice pop of pink that’s not too much and perfect for this time of year.
3. Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – I have and love the UD All-Nighter Setting Spray so I thought I’d give this one a go since it helps reduce oil too. I haven’t noticed it being too much better than the All-Nighter one in that respect– but it works super well at setting my makeup, so I’m happy with it anyway.
4. Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel – I got this deluxe sample in a Sephora order and I am sold. It does exactly what it’s supposed to and it might be the most effective spot-reducer I own.
5. Tangle Teaser – Do you have tangled hair? Do you spend 10 minutes trying to brush it out in the morning? If so, then go buy this…like right now. Seriously though, it’s amazing.
Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving this month?
Happy Friday and thanks for reading!!!