It was my birthday on June 5th and I was very lucky to get a few bits that I had been really wanting. My apologies for being a bit absent last week, you’ll see where my time’s been going at the end of this post. Anyway, grab a snack because I’ve got loads to share with you today!
1. Kiehls Micro-Blur Skin Perfector – This was on my latest Gotta Haves post and I was super excited to give it a try. I liked this because it’s both a skincare product and makeup primer in one and is supposed to be really great at evening out skin texture and minimizing pores.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in fair-light neutral – Mineral Foundation was the first foundation I ever tried. I was kind of scared of liquid foundation, so I plunked down the cash for a pot of Bare Minerals and I really loved it. This one has been getting a lot of love from EssieButton and MissGlamorazzi, so I thought I’d see what all the fuss is about. I also really love Tarte and I’ve yet to try something from them I didn’t like.
3. Whitening Lighting Color Your Smile Lip Gloss in Rose Hill – Jaclyn Hill was one of the first Beauty YouTubers I watched when I first fell into the whole Beauty YouTube world. She collaborated with Whitening Lightening to make that beautiful rose colored gloss. I’m kind of loving rose lips at the moment, so this is going to be a very welcome addition to my stash.
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser Treatment/Concealer in Light – This one has been on my list for a very very long time. It’s another hyped and raved product that is supposed to be phenomenal.
5. Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm – This is another well hyped product that I’ve been dying to test out. So far I’m absolutely loving it!
6. NYX Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler and Apple Strudel – I mentioned in my 5 Spring Lip Picks how much I was loving these and how I needed to pick up a few more shades. I think I’ll do a full review on these soon, so keep an eye out for that.
7. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville – Can you tell there’s a theme here of me picking up a lot of super raved about products? Well this is another one and my first high-end foundation purchase. I think it’s ridiculous you have to pay extra to get a pump, but I did it anyway because I figured it would save money in the end and reduce any wasted foundation.
8. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien- I’ve had these on my list for a long time as well and decided to go for this lovely rose pink shade. Since they’re expensive, I wanted to choose a shade that I could wear on a daily basis.
9. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolour Eye Shadow in Rio de Rose Gold – I love Josie Maran products and thought these sounded pretty awesome. It’s essentially pigment mixed with coconut water so that it’s super hydrating. I haven’t had the opportunity to try this out yet, but I’m really looking forward to seeing how it works.
10. Clinique Acne Solutions Oil-Controling Cleansing Mask – I’m super thankful that my acne now is pretty much non-existent compared to how it was this time last year. I’m going to try ddesperately to keep it that way, and I thought this mask would be a welcome addition to helping me keep things clear.
11. Sephora Sol del Rio Matte Bronzing Powder – This is limited edition and sold out online, but I wanted to include it anyway in case you can still find it in stores.
Just look at the size of it! It’s absolutely massive and only $22.
Look how beautiful it is! It’s not too orange and not too ashy– it’s fantastic. I’ve been using it ever single day to bronze and I’ve also been doubling it as a transition shade on my lids. I highly recommend it, so definitely buy it if you can find it at your local Sephora.
Last but not least, is sweet little Lily! Yes, we got another Chihuahua. I was really hesitant because I was worried about how she would get along with out current pups, but I’m so happy Ed got her for me because she is ridiculously sweet and cuddly. She and Lola have been playing nonstop and every one is getting along so well!
Have you tried any of these?