It’s that time again where I share what I’ve been loving all month long and tell you why these products are so awesome! Sometimes it can be challenging to pin-point what my favorites are, but this month it was extremely easy. These are all new products to me, but they are frickin’ incredible and I’m so happy to have them in my collection.
1. Jane Cosmetics Multi-Color Cheek Powder in Peach Boquet – I’ve been looking for a nice drugstore blush and decided to try this one. I’ve never tried anything from Jane Cosmetics, but this looked so pretty, I had to try it out. I’m working on a full review of this, so keep an eye out for it coming soon.
2. Sephora Sol del Rio Matte Bronzing Powder – This was limited edition and it’s sold out online– but I’m not sure if you can still get find it in stores. I know it sucks I’m including it if you can’t get it, but I honestly have been using this EVERY single day since I got it. It’s a beautiful matte bronzer that is the perfect shade. You know not too orange and not too grey, the perfect shade that won’t leave you looking muddy or ashy. That and the fact you get a lot for only $22, I’m not surprised this sold out as fast as it did. I’ve been using it to bronze up my face and as a transition shade on my lids. I just LOVE IT and would highly recommend you run to your nearest Sephora and see if you can still get your hands on it! Seriously.
3. NUXE Rêve de Miel Lip Balm – This is something that I heard a lot about and it wasn’t long before it was added to my wishlist. I’ve been applying it before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning, it’s still there! I have never had that happen with another lip balm/treatment before, so that alone is worth the price tag.
4. Clinique Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Face Cream – I like to wear SPF on my face all year long in my moisturizers, but when summer rolls around, I break out the SPF 50. Clinique is a brand I trust and they have never let me down. I know that their products won’t break me out and my friend let me use this in the past, so it was the first one I thought to try this season. It’s not too heavy, dries quickly, and I don’t have any problems when I apply my makeup over this either.
5. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville – I’ve been lusting after this foundation for a while, but haven’t been able to justify the $45 price tag. That was until I found it on Nordstrom.com for 20% off and my birthday was coming up. That was all it took and I am so happy I finally caved. Just as the name suggests, it’s a sheer but buildable foundation that leaves a glow even after I set it with translucent powder. I have oily skin, so I have to set it, but if you’re normal to dry then you definitely won’t have to. I really really love and the shade is absolutely perfect too.
6. Maybelline Color Sensation High Shine Lipgloss in Captivating Coral – I just did a full review on these, so check it out here if you want to find out why they’re so awesome. I’ve been reaching for this shade more lately as it’s a nice and natural way achieve a beautiful orange lip which is so on trend right now.
Have you tried any of these? What have you been loving?