Happy Wednesday! I’m just going to get right into today with a rundown of the products that I’ve been loving all month long. Here they are, my monthly favorites:
1. Origins Make A Difference Night Moisturizer – I’ve talked about my love for the original Make A Difference + Rejuvenating Treatment before and this is just as wonderful. I’m not 100% sue of it’s “optimizing my skin’s repair process overnight,” but it’s still too early to tell– but it’s good stuff.
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance – This one was a recommendation from Mariko over at Budziak Beauty and I absolutely love it. I haven’t given it a proper test against my NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, but it works really really well and is more affordable.
3. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel – I know I’m late to the party on these, but I’m happy I finally tied them. They’re really good drugstore glosses and this color is just perfect for summer. I might do a review on these, so keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks.
4. Origins Fringe Benefits Mascara – This is the first mascara I’ve tied that has “fringe fortifiers” and I really fantastic. Volumizing AND lengthening, it’s got all my boxes ticked in what I’m looking for in a mascara, so I’m really happy I decided to try this out.
5. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rio de Rose Gold – I was overall pleasantly surprised at how much I really love this stuff. I just did a full review on it here, so you can check that out i you want all the details.
6. Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Watermelon/Moonstone – I’ve said it before in my review here, but this stuff is just amazing.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation in fair-light neutral – I decided to try this one because it was being raved about my both EssieButton and Missglamorazzi. I actually really like it for the summer! It’s light but gives amazing coverage and still lets your skin breathe.
Have you tried any of these?