Beauty.com 2014 Friends & Family Sale started yesterday and runs until this Friday, November 7th. Why is this such a big deal? Well it only happens once a year, and it’s rare to get a lot of higher end brand products on sale period. So when the 20% sales come around, I usually jump on them and take advantage of saving some money on products I would be buying anyway, or if you want to get a jump start on picking up some presents for the holidays. Here’s my 5 picks and why I recommend them:
1. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Shower Gel – Original Price: $17 Sale Price: $13.60 – I first tried this last year, and both Ed and I fell absolutely in the love with it. It’s the most perfect peppermint scent that is seriously lovely to use and helps to get you feeling festive. We only use it as a shower gel, but this can also be used as a shampoo and bubble bath too. I already picked up a bottle of this when I was in the States last month, but if you like peppermint scents, then pick this up before it sells out! You seriously won’t regret it. I love the scent so much, I’m going to be picking up the mini hand cream of this which you can find here if you’re interested.
2. Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Palette – Original Price: $34 Sale Price: $27.20 – I held out on buying the Too Faced Chocolate Palette because I honestly don’t need any more eyeshadow palettes and I’m trying to be good about spending on things I don’t need. This however, is not just an eyeshadow palette! It’s a nice little palette that includes everything you need (eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter, and lip gloss) so it’ll be perfect to travel with or to just have everything in one place if you’re in a hurry. For a little over $25, I think it’s a really nice option to have in your collection or to gift to a makeup loving friend for the holidays. Plus it smells like chocolate too! What more can you ask for?
3. NUXE Reve de Miel Ultra Nourishing Lip Balm – Original Price: $19 Sale Price: $15.20 – OK, there’s no getting around it– this one’s expensive…but believe me, it’s totally worth it! It’s a cult product for a reason and I use this every single night. Why do I love it? Well, it’s the only lip balm I ever used at night that is actually still there in the morning. I never have chapped lips and it keeps my lips moisturized and nourished. Yes even $15 is a lot to spend on a lip balm, but this lasts forever because you only need a little bit and it seriously life changing. Seriously.
4. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Festive Picks – Original Price: $20 Sale Price: $16 – I had been wanting to try out the new Wild Argan Oil range for TBS for awhile, but I hate paying full price on their products because they run sales all the time. Since this was a new product, it wasn’t included in the sales for a while. Now, this kit at just over $15 lets you try out 4 products for the range and is definitely worth it if you like this particular scent, are curious to try it out like I am, or it’s a nice gift set too. It comes with a body gel, body butter, body scrub, a soap, and a loofa.
5. Essie Holiday Kit – Original Price: $15 Sale Price: $12 – Who doesn’t love Essie nail polishes? Who doesn’t love mini sized things? Clearly I love both which is why I picked this Kit. It comes with 5 mini sized polishes in the best-selling shades: Ballet Slipper, Chichilly, Turquoise & Caicos, Forever Wicked, and Yummy.
If you’re interested in shopping this sale, you can do so through this link.
What would be your top pick for this sale?
P.s. Sephora will also have a 20% off Friends and Family Sale starting tomorrow and running through Monday, November 10th.