If you didn’t know already, I’m obsessed with everything rose gold. So it was only a matter of time before that would spill over into my makeup collection. I wanted to share some of my favorites just in case you’re obsessed like I am, or maybe you’re just looking to add some awesome rose gold makeup to your collection, either way I’ve got you covered with today’s post.
1. Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette – This was my first NAKED palette and what pulled me in was the rose gold theme. While there’s technically only one shade in the palette that is a true rose gold, I still included this for that reason and because it’s a great palette.
2. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Rio De Rose Gold – If you look back through my posts, you’ll see Josie Maran products pop up consistently. I seriously love the brand and have loved every product I’ve tried thus far. This eye shadow was no exception and you can find why I love it so much here.
3. Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Pressed Pigment in Rose Gold – This is the newest addition to the collection. Even though it’s pricey, I heard some rave reviews of this product and decided to splurge on the rose gold shade anyway. I’m thinking of doing a full review on this, so I’ll save all the details for that, but just know that this is my absolute favorite of the bunch. Seriously good stuff.
4. Benefit Rockateur Blush – I was apprehensive about blush for a really long time– basically I was afraid I would look like a clown. Anyway, this was the first blush I truly fell in love with. It’s more rosy than gold, but it’s just gorgeous and still one of my top favorites. You can find a full review here if you’re interested.
5. L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush – This is my favorite eyeshadow formula from the drugstore. The shade is slightly pinky, but it’s buttery, beautiful, and wears flawlessly. I also did a full review on this which you can find here.
Have you tried any of these? What do you think?
Please let me know if you have any recommendations for me to check out!