Today’s post is the second installment of 5 Products Worth Repurchasing. I actually picked up these while I was in the States, but didn’t include them in my last Haul because they deserved their own post. With the bazillon amount of products out there, I’m always interested in seeing what someone loves, so much so that they actually went out and repurchased it. Just in case you’re interested too, here’s the latest products I feel are worth repurchasing and why.
1. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla $29 – This is a product that got lots and lots of hype. After just a few uses, I could see why. This is my second tube of the stuff and it’s hands down my favorite concealer. What makes this one that much better? Well as the name suggests it’s super creamy and hydrating, while also being pigmented and blendable. This is also a good one because it’s doesn’t fall in one or the other category– meaning some concealers are good for undereyes and not for blemishes or vice versa. This one works great on both! Sometimes, if I need to get ready really quickly, I’ll use this on the areas I need, curl my lashes, swipe on some mascara and lip gloss, and be done. Oh yeah, it’s amazing.
2. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light $16 – This is my all-time favorite face oil. I’ve tried a bunch, and I always come back to this one. I like it because it’s great for everything– I use it on my face, cuticles, elbows, and the ends of my hair. It has Vitamin E and other fatty acids that help to moisturize and condition. I did a full review which you can find here if you’re interested.
3. GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment $40-69 – I feel like this might be the most-mentioned product on my blog. This too is my all-time favorite mask and this is my third tub of the stuff. Yes it’s expensive, but I have not found anything that works as well, so it’s definitely worth the price tag to me (p.s. get it on Amazon and it’s cheaper!). After using this, I can instantly see that my skin looks cleaner, more radiant, blackheads are gone, and my pores look a lot smaller. I also did a full post of this, you can find the review here.
4. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment Primer SPF 30 in Light $10 – I’ve mentioned this a few times and this will be my third tube of this wonderful stuff. I like it for everyday makeup, as it gives me just enough coverage, looks really natural, and packs SPF 30 too. I buy the travel size, because it’s 0.5 oz for $10 and the full-size is 1 oz and costs $35.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo $8- 2014 is the year I really got into dry shampoos and let me tell you, it’s made all the difference! I just love the way it transforms my second day hair into something I don’t hate…and maybe even like more than my first day hair?! I never thought I would ever say that, but I love how much easier it is to work with. Anyway, this is great at removing any greasiness from the roots, vanishes when rubbed in, and gives awesome volume and texture to the rest of my hair. I even use this on freshly washed and dried hair– it’s just the best I’ve tried.
Have you tried any of these? What do you always repurchase?
Happy Monday everyone!