I really like this type of posts because with all the hype and marketing surrounding the beauty industry, it can be really difficult to figure out what is really worth it and what just has a good marketing campaign. Well I’m here today with another installment of “5 Products Worth Repurchasing” to let you know that in my humble opinion, these products are really good and definitely worth checking out. I also want to note that I have combination blemish prone skin and some of these products are for that and some will work with all skin types. If you’re interested in any of these products, but not sure if it will work for you, head to Sephora and ask for a sample. They give really generous samples and that way you can test it out before buying them. I also want to say that I these products are a little more on the pricy side, but I don’t mind investing in skincare as long as it does what it’s supposed to. There are definitely good options at the drugstore too.
1. REN ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream – I first got this a little over a year ago and really enjoyed using it. I didn’t repurchase it immediately after I finished it because I thankfully am not suffering from breakouts as severely as I was when I first got this, and because I frankly have tons of other skincare to use up. I was missing this though, so I decided to pick up another bottle recently and my skin just loves this stuff. REN is a really great brand that using natural ingredients, so the ingredients in this are derived from things like Japanese Licorice Extract, Cranberry Seed, and Candle Tree Leaves just to name a few.
This is a good one that does what it says, so if your have breakouts and need something to sooth your skin, help reduce breakouts, or help eliminate hyper-pigmentation, that I highly recommend checking this one out.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – I originally bought the small size of this and absolutely loved it. I decided to buy another small size of the de-slick setting spray, but I really feel like the All Nighter is better and decided to buy the full-size of it. I just mist this on after I do my makeup and it really does an amazing job of setting everything down and my makeup does not budge even in this crazy hot weather we have here in the Dominican Republic. If it wasn’t for this, I wouldn’t even bother applying makeup because it would just melt off in like 10 minutes without it. It’s seriously that good!
3. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster – I first tried this out in one of the mini trio-sets they do and I really loved it. It’s expensive, but worth it I think because it really does help protect your skin with the vitamin C and a little goes a long way. I picked this up in another larger trio-set during one of the sales, which I think is the best way to do it because the other two products that come with it are good as well, and your getting it doubly discounted. That’s how I justify the price of this one anyway.
4. Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder – I just picked up this powder a few months ago on a recommendation from Claire from HeyClaire and I really loved it. I dropped it a few weeks ago and after I go over the shock that it was smashed and gone, I immediately ordered a new one. I use this every single day to set my makeup and it’s really good for that, but it also diminishes my pores and the uneven texture left from old breakouts. I really recommend this if you’re looking for that in a setting powder.
5. Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer with White Tea – This is my second tub of this stuff, but it definitely won’t be my last. Similar to the REN product, my skin just loves this stuff. I like that it has SPF 25 and that it has ingredients that help prevent aging. I’m at the age now where I’m more focused on preventing any signs of aging before the damage is done, so you might have noticed that in the trend of the skincare products I’m using and loving.
Have you tried any of these? What product do you keep repurchasing?