So I know we’re nearly half-way through September, but even though I took this picture and intended to get this post up ages ago, I thought I’d still put this post up because better late than never, right?
I was very excited to see August end (because of the oppressive heat here) and I’m even more excited to say we’re half way though September already because Ed and I are heading back to Pennsylvania THIS SATURDAY! Ed is even more excited for this trip than I am, he had his suitcase out three weeks ago! With that being said, we’re both overly excited for all the Fall things!!
Anyway, here’s what I was loving in August and am still loving now:
- EOS Travel Size Everyday Hand Lotion in Cucumber – I was looking to something easy to just throw in my bag and go for our trip to the States and ordered this from Ulta. It smells amazing! It really reminds me of the Cucumber Melon scent from Bath and Body Works, so if you like that, you will like this.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – I featured this in my June Favorites when I just had a deluxe sample. Obviously I loved it so much I picked up the full size and having been using this pretty much nonstop since. Again it does a really amazing job of getting every single lash and gives the eyes a really lovely open or wide-eyed look. I highly recommend it if you are looking for definition and curl.
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil – I got this as a deluxe sample on one of my Sephora orders, and I absolutely love it! Yes it’s blue and smells a little strange, but it seriously works. It absolutely reduces pore size, helps improve appearance of skin, and helps fight wrinkles. Since I’m in my late 20’s, I use prescription retinol from my dermatologist, and alternate this with that every other night because the retinol in Luna is a different type and gentler on your skin. It’s super expensive, but I feel like even this little bottle is lasting me a long time, so I’m thinking I might invest in the full-size of this when Sephora has their Annual sale later this year.
- LORAC Limited Edition PRO Metal Palette – I love Lorac. In fact, the Lorac Pro Palette is one of my favorite palettes I own. So when I saw this palette was coming out and that it was limited edition, I quickly placed an order from Ulta and here we are. It’s a really beautiful palette, easy to work with and has incredible pigmentation and beautiful shades. If you don’t have this already, I would seriously recommend heading over to an Ulta to see if it’s something you would be interested in before it’s gone for good!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner – I have been inexplicably breaking out lately (just in time for my trip home!), and have been using this both day & night and it’s really helping to clear up my face fast. I mentioned this is my “The Toner Lineup” post and would really recommend trying it out if you have problems with breakouts.
Have you tried any of these? What do you think?