Here we are with another roundup of all the things I’ve been loving this past month. I’ll spare you the rant on how fast time is going, and instead tell you that I’ve been feeling very festive already. They don’t celebrate Halloween or Thanksgiving here in the Dominican Republic, so the students wanted to put up the studio Christmas Trees back in October! We held off until mid-November, but I have to say that seeing them every day since then, has definitely got me really excited for the Holidays.
- Dermologica Clear Start Breakout Clearing Overnight Treatment – I picked this up because Claire Marshall from HeyClaire has mentioned how good it is several times over the past year. I really trust her opinion, because everything I picked up on her recommendation has been amazing- including this. I thankfully don’t break out too often anymore, but when I have, I just pop a thin layer of this on it at night and it’s basically gone by the morning. It’s really good stuff and a little goes a long way, so this bottle will last for ages.
2. LAVANILLA The Healthy Deodorant in Vanilla Coconut – I had been wanting to try this for a while, so I picked this up in the Sephora VIB Sale. I had bought the original scent which unfortunately didn’t work for me and had a really strange scent that was hard to get used to. I had heard that it didn’t work for several other people, but that this particular scent did. Since I’m forever on the hunt for a aluminum free deodorant and because I love coconuts, I decided to give this one a try too. I’m happy to report it smells awesome and does what it’s supposed to! If you’re also in the market for a aluminum free deodorant, I definitely recommend giving this one a try.
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me – This an old favorite that I’ve rediscovered this month. It’s a really nice pink/berry tint that is super easy to use and nice and moisturizing.
4. Sally Hansen 18k Gold Cuticle Eraser – I think I saw really good reviews for this in Allure, or it won their beauty award this year. I can’t remember which, but that’s why I decided to try it and it’s quite good. It’s super easy to use and there are little gold flakes that help to exfoliate your cuticles while the gel moisturizes them. It’s worth trying out if you like to do your nails at home like me.
5. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette – I’m sorry to include this in my favorites because it’s now sold out, but I’ve been using it nonstop since I got my hands on it! If you weren’t able to pick this up, you can still get the full-size Champagne Pop and Brushed Copper if you’re interested…and the full-size of Pressed Pearl is confirmed and coming soon! They’re all beautiful shades- I’ve been using all of these as highlight/blush toppers and as eyeshadows, so they’re really versatile and unlike anything else I have in my collection.
Have you tried any of these? What do you think?